- MLS® #:U8065567
- Beckett Lake Estates
- 1985 Beckett Lake Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 4 BD 3 BA 2200 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2534 Summerdale Ct, Clearwater
Amazing pool home with stacked stone and marble elevation well maintained garden entry is too good to be true. Bevel leaded glass front door opens into the great room with knock down ceilings, handscraped 5" hardwood floors, tailored drapes, triple glass sliders that opens to the pool paver patio, screen enclosed lanai is a perfect family retreat. Kitchen features maple stained 42" wood cabinets, granite tops, high bar center island, marble backsplash, 5-burner natural gas range, recessed lighting, pantry and stainless appliances. Sumptuous master suite his/her walk-in closets, tray ceiling with fan, French doors which opens to pool patio.The master bathroom has a 2-sink granite vanity, garden tub, floor to ceiling tiled walk-in shower. Both secondary bedrooms have new carpet, ceiling fan, closet. Second bathroom, 1-sink vanity, tub/shower, granite top vanity, linen closet. The bonus room with hardwood floors & ceiling fan is the perfect den or playroom for any family. Interior laundry room, tile floor & storage closet. HOA fees include: lawn maintenance, tree trimming, trash & recycle pickup. Community lawns on well, walking distance to the Countryside shopping experience & dining.
- MLS® #U8063674
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,037
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades
- Days on Market21
- Address2534 Summerdale Ct
- SubdivisionCountryside Cove
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- Price per sq. ft.$206
- Avg. asking price$415,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLeila G Davis Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- MLS® #:T3208464
- Oak Forest Of Countryside
- 2867 Long View Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 3 BD 2 BA 2357 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
- MLS® #:U8048109
- Clubhouse Estates Of Countryside
- 2686 Clubhouse Dr S
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 4 BD 2 BA 2430 Sq Ft 0.38 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Countryside Cove
Brae moor South
|Price Range:||$314,900 - $440,000|
Bay View Heights
|Price Range:||$405,000 - $405,000|
Cobbs Ridge Ph Two
|Price Range:||$389,900 - $389,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:01am EST.