- MLS® #:U8057581
- Belleair Cove
- 1934 Cove Ln
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 5 BD 4 BA 2980 Sq Ft 0.67 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2118 Egret Dr, Clearwater
Dreaming of the Living the Florida Life?! Look no further. This meticulously maintained & renovated home has 70 ft of water frontage overlooking a wide section of sought after Allen's Creek. This tidal creek leads directly to Tampa Bay. From your dock you can watch dolphins & manatees swim by or observe the native birds in the protected mangroves across the water. Keep your boat high and dry on your 3,000 lb private boat lift and enjoy fishing or a sunset cruise any time you like! Relax in your salt water pool and entertain on your large back patio. As you walk through the front door you will find brand new tile floors leading to your large living room. Kitchen is equipped with custom cabinets, granite counter tops, gas stove and new appliances. Split floor plan with two updated bathrooms. Tankless Water Heater, New Roof 2019, New AC 2017. This home has everything you are looking for. Schedule your showing today.Flood insurance is transferable at a grandfathered in price of $1495!
- MLS® #U8062640
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,242
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Self Cleaning, Solar Cover, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2118 Egret Dr
- SubdivisionElde Oro West
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$188
- Avg. asking price$467,300
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market28
Neighborhoods Similar to Elde Oro West
|Price Range:||$385,000 - $519,000|
Pine Creek Sub
|Price Range:||$429,000 - $429,000|
|Price Range:||$426,612 - $426,612|
Listing information courtesy of Realty Experts.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:02am EST.