- MLS® #:U8066664
- Brightwater Twnhms
- 200 Brightwater Dr #6
- Clearwater, FL 33767
- 3 BD 3 BA 2041 Sq Ft 0.04 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2048 Sun Down Dr, Clearwater
Whether you're looking for a permanent residence or a second home, this spacious townhome has plenty of room for the entire family. The townhome boasts 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Enjoy your morning coffee while watching the ducks frolic on the serene pond just steps away from your large back patio. This home has it all with an alarm system, an intercom system, an oversized one car garage, a driveway and plenty of guest parking in the community. All there is to do is move in and enjoy low maintenance Florida living. The second floor has three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom features a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and a private bathroom. The secondary bedrooms share another full-size bathroom with a tub/shower combination. A full-size laundry room on the second floor with the washer and dryer included makes doing laundry easy and convenient. Sunset Pointe Townhomes are in a well-maintained, pet-friendly community that offers many amenities including a beautiful community pool, playground, basic cable, internet, trash, exterior maintenance, and lawn care. The location is 17 minutes to the beach, 18 minutes to Tampa, 8 minutes to Dunedin, 5 minutes to movie theatres and just a short drive to a great variety of restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and medical facilities.
- MLS® #U8062401
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,606
- Year Built2007
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesCable, Buyer Approval Required, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shades
- Address2048 Sun Down Dr
- SubdivisionSunset Pointe Twnhms
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33763
- Price per sq. ft.$138
- Avg. asking price$208,475
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market59
- MLS® #:U8065655
- 1952 Georgia Cir N
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- 3 BD 3 BA 1464 Sq Ft 0.07 AC
- MLS® #:U8052858
- Sun Harbor Condo Clearwater
- 479 E Shore Dr #1
- Clearwater, FL 33767
- 3 BD 3 BA 1700 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sunset Pointe Twnhms
|Price Range:||$194,900 - $215,000|
|Price Range:||$187,900 - $187,900|
|Price Range:||$136,500 - $254,900|
Listing information courtesy of Engel & Volkers Madeira Beach.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 12:15am EST.