- MLS® #:U8062541
- Morningside Estates Unit 5a
- 2409 Williams Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 3 BD 2 BA 1956 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10370 36th Way N, Clearwater
BEAUTIFUL LAKEFRONT HOME WITH SERENE WATER VIEWS. VERY WELL MAINTAINED - OPEN GREAT ROOM FLOOR PLAN HAS GORGEOUS NEWER HARDWOOD FLOORS, CATHEDRAL CEILINGS AND WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE. HIGH CEILING GALLEY STYLE KITCHEN W NATURAL GAS STOVE AND STAINLESS STEEL REFRIGERATOR. ROOF 2010, AC 2011. FORMAL DINING RM WITH WOOD FLOORING COULD ALSO MAKE A NICE OFFICE. MASTER BR WITH WATER VIEWS, WOOD FLOORS AND HUGE WALK IN CLOSET. MASTER BATH HAS NEW GRANITE VANITY WITH DUAL SINKS, JETTED TUB TO RELAX. NEW TILED SHOWER W GLASS DOOR. TWO ADDITIONAL NICE SIZE BEDROOMS WITH WOOD FLOORS AND BATHROOM. LARGE SCREENED LANAI WITH NEW WOOD DECK HAS GREAT VIEWS. AND OFFERS PLENTY OF LOUNGE AREAS. CLEAN AND COLORFUL LANDSCAPING, SPRINKLERS ON PUMP FROM LAKE WATER SAVES HUNDREDS PER YEAR AND KEEPS LAWN GREEN. ENJOY THE COMMUNITY PARK ON THE MAIN LAKE WITH TENNIS COURTS, PLAYGROUND AND GAZEBO ALL FOR ONLY $257 PER YEAR. PLUS 2 SOLAR ATTIC FANS FOR EFFICIENCY THAT KEEPS ELECTRIC BILL DOWN. WELL LOCATED COMMUNITY FOR ACCESS TO 275 TO TAMPA OR ST PETE.
- MLS® #U8062138
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,721
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address10370 36th Way N
- SubdivisionLakes Unit 2 Ph 2 The
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33762
- Price per sq. ft.$186
- Avg. asking price$332,450
- Homes Available2
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market9
- MLS® #:U8056644
- Spring Lake Heights
- 1858 Union St
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 3 BD 2 BA 1542 Sq Ft 1.06 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lakes Unit 2 Ph 2 The
Barcley Estates 2nd Add
|Price Range:||$360,000 - $360,000|
New England Sub
|Price Range:||$300,000 - $336,000|
Villas At Lakepoint
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $319,900|
Listing information courtesy of Homes By Sanders Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 4:30am EST.