- MLS® #:U8059760
- Emerald Hill Estates
- 1774 Emerald Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 3 BD 2 BA 1634 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1535 Clark St, Clearwater
JUST REDUCED FOR FAST SALE! WHAT AN AMAZING DEAL. MUST SEE INSIDE!!!!!!! Beautiful block home NEW ON MARKET! MUST SEE THE INSIDE!! Welcome to this beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bath open floor plan home. This recently remodeled home boasts a brand new high end kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. A large center island and new luxurious wood cabinets finish it out nicely. Just under 2000 sq feet of living space with formal living room and dining room with a huge family room as well. Master bedroom with ensuite bath with granite and custom tile work is 20x19 and boasts a large walk in closet and large sitting area. This home is a split plan with 3 other bedrooms on the other side of the house. The family room has french doors that lead to a huge wood deck for lazy summer nights and BBQing all year round. Newer roof and newer HVAC AND DUCT WORK!! This home is move in ready and has room for everyone. This is a must see house. It was also updated per code for Day care use!
- MLS® #U8062031
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,925
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Other, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1535 Clark St
- SubdivisionHighland Pines 9th Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- Price per sq. ft.$140
- Avg. asking price$269,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market33
- MLS® #:T3178114
- Sky Crest Unit 9
- 2000 Cleveland St
- Clearwater, FL 33765
- 3 BD 2 BA 1811 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:U8035501
- Countryside Tr 90 Ph 1
- 2767 Poppyseed Ct
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 3 BD 2 BA 1350 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Highland Pines 9th Add
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $264,999|
Douglas Manor Estates 2nd Add
|Price Range:||$284,900 - $284,900|
Fair Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$265,000 - $265,000|
Listing information courtesy of Great Homes Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 1:00am EST.