- MLS® #:U8067444
- Countryside Tr 60
- 2935 Atwood Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 4 BD 2 BA 1882 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2143 Burnice Dr, Clearwater
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION. THIS HOME IS PRICED TO SELL. This home has a BRAND NEW ROOF (REPLACED OCTOBER 2019), HVAC and ELECTRICAL PANEL were REPLACED IN 2018. 5 Bed/3 Bath/ POOL home with oversized, 2 Car Garage located in a quiet Clearwater neighborhood, the pride of ownership is apparent in this beautifully remodeled pool home! The home has energy efficient windows, doors and R-30 insulation which makes this home energy efficient, helping you save on your electric bill! Travertine floors throughout, granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms and customized touches can be found everywhere. This home boasts over 2,600 square feet of incredibly well distributed space, and will easily and comfortably accommodate a large family and entertain many of your guests with the split bedroom plan featuring 2 BEDROOM SUITES (perfect for a guest quarters), the 3 additional bedrooms are very spacious. The openness will provide endless entertainment possibilities. French doors that lead out to the lanai and screened in pool deck and play area complete with a steel jungle gym and custom built sandbox complete with recycled rubber mulch. There is also a covered porch in the pool area with a TV hook-up for GAME DAY!! This is a MUST SEE HOME!!! Hurry and make your appointment to view TODAY!!
- MLS® #U8061757
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,648
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address2143 Burnice Dr
- SubdivisionGlen Ellyn Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$125
- Avg. asking price$249,500
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPlumb Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- MLS® #:S5025514
- Clubhouse Estates Of Countryside Unit 2
- 2670 Saint Andrews Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 3 BD 2 BA 2073 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:U8066258
- 2227 Buena Vista Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 4 BD 3 BA 2085 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Glen Ellyn Estates
East Bay Country Club Condo Apts
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
Montclair Lake Estates
|Price Range:||$259,900 - $259,900|
North Shore Park
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $249,900|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Seminole.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.