- MLS® #:A4450580
- Bayshore Second Condo Sec 14
- 1819 60th Ave W #o23
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 1 BA 768 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5871 Palm Ln #b32, Bradenton
We invite you to view this great 3rd floor, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath condo, in one of Bradenton's most reasonably priced communities. This area is a wonderful primary or second home destination for those escaping the cold winters up North. This 55+ community offers a heated pool, active clubhouse with large laundry facility, and an elevator to all upper floors of the buildings. The interior of the apartment is fully furnished and has laminate floors in the dining and living rooms, hall and craft room. The craft room can be converted to your own laundry room by adding washer/dryer hookups. The screened lanai offers a cool, quiet and mostly private area to sit, read or have your morning coffee and/or your afternoon tea. You will love the community seasonal activities, and all what the area has to offer, like world famous attractions, great weather and warm and inviting beaches. The community is less than a mile to a full service shopping plaza with Publix, Target and TJ Maxx. You'll also find several restaurants, GNC, banking, gas stations and even drive thru fast food joints. The best beach sunsets in the world are just a few miles away. Come to see this gem today!
- MLS® #U8061281
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1970
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesElevators, Laundry Facility, Recreation Building, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingAssigned, None
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Wooded View
- PoolGunite, Heated, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Address5871 Palm Ln #b32
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$59
- Avg. asking price$47,360
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market118
- MLS® #:A4449143
- Burgundy Unit One Condo
- 204 47th Avenue Dr W #128
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 1 BD 1 BA 760 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4442270
- Bayshore On The Lake Condominiu
- 4181 Heron Way #e-402
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1144 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Condo
Bayshore Gardens Condo Apts 3
|Price Range:||$45,000 - $45,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Capital Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:01am EST.