- MLS® #:U8070679
- Penthouse Groves
- 1655 S Highland Ave #j394
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 2 BD 2 BA 1270 Sq Ft 5.84 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2617 Cove Cay Dr #703, Clearwater
Here is a top floor, top shelf one bedroom 1.5 bath with a panoramic view of the Cove Cay Golf Course and the wide waters of Tampa Bay. Kitchen has a renovated kitchen with mission style cabinets in a cherry/expresso finish, with decorative handle on all and a nice size pantry unit. Granite counters, stainless sink, stainless appliances and more make this kitchen ready for your chef's skills. Plantation shutters are a nice touch as well. The large living/dining area has laminate flooring and up to date gray painted walls. A ceiling fan and shutters are included. The very room master bedroom also enjoys the beautiful bay views. A porch off the living room and bedroom is glassed in for added protection, but opens to allow the bay breezes in. Both bathrooms have updated white raised panel vanities. Your private laundry room is located across the hall from the front door and features a washer and dryer and plenty of storage space. A carport is included as well. All of this plus gorgeous grounds, well kept amenities, a gorgeous pool and recreation area, and 24 hour security make for the Paradise known as Cove Cay.
- MLS® #U8060789
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage810
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Waterfront, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Special Community Restrictions
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Street Private, On Golf Course, FloodZone, Golf Course Frontage, Flood Zone, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Address2617 Cove Cay Dr #703
- SubdivisionCove Cay Village
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- Price per sq. ft.$138
- Avg. asking price$142,606
- Homes Available20
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories7
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market52
- MLS® #:U8052806
- Cove Cay Village
- 2614 Cove Cay Dr #106
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- 2 BD 2 BA 1050 Sq Ft 1.00 AC
- MLS® #:U8067460
- Misty Spgs Condo
- 2683 Sabal Springs Cir #204
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 2 BD 2 BA 1075 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Cove Cay Village
|Price Range:||$138,000 - $138,000|
|Price Range:||$129,000 - $140,000|
Lafayette Square Condo
|Price Range:||$129,400 - $129,400|
Listing information courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 26th, 2020 at 1:45pm EST.