- MLS® #:T3155122
- Patterson Road Platted
- 16715 Boy Scout Rd
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 3 BD 3 BA 2040 Sq Ft 0.48 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12825 Royal George Ave, Odessa
MOTIVATED SELLER!!! Begin making memories in your new home, THIS Holiday Season. You don’t want to miss this opportunity with a great lot and fantastic floor-plan in The Eagles! This home is on the 18th tee box/fairway of the Forest Course located in Canterbury—NO REAR NEIGHBORS! As you open the front door the flexibility with the floor-plan is endless. The newly painted kitchen has such an open, bright and inviting feel. Beautiful view of the course and often wildlife (PLENTY OF DEER) right outside while you enjoy the spacious enclosed patio. (Hot tub is optional). Roof & A/C are approximately TWO years old as well as driveway cleaned and sealed September 2019! The Eagles offers two entrances, both staffed 24 hours / 365 days with security guard. As well as a patrol car for additional security. The Eagles Golf Club offers TWO 18 hole Championship Course, A Clubhouse with Restaurant and Bar and so much more. We want you to see this home so you can make it yours- Scheduling a Tour is easy!
- MLS® #U8060418
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,704
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Golf Course, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market19
- Address12825 Royal George Ave
- SubdivisionCanterbury Village
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33556
- Price per sq. ft.$171
- Avg. asking price$349,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- MLS® #:T3150395
- Armistead Manor
- 16214 Armistead Ln
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 3 BD 3 BA 2380 Sq Ft 0.55 AC
- MLS® #:T3197941
- Wyndham Lakes Ph 3
- 19701 Spring Willow Ct
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 4 BD 3 BA 2253 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Canterbury Village
Fountains At Cypress Lakes The
|Price Range:||$345,000 - $345,000|
Provence Twnhms At Waterchase
|Price Range:||$335,000 - $335,000|
Westchase Sections 373 411
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $399,000|
Listing information courtesy of Gionta Realty Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 7:29pm EDT.