- MLS® #:U8062716
- South Binghamton Park
- 1941/1943 Chenango Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 8 BD 2 BA 2002 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2961 Brookfield Ln, Clearwater
One of Brookfield's finest villas. An end/corner unit with its own caged pool/lanai and huge private, fenced, back yard. The design is open plan with cathedral ceilings and sky lights over dining, kitchen, living rooms and master bedroom. The home has a bright airy feeling as you step out of the fully retracting sliding door onto the caged lanai/pool area. This amazing split plan property comes with 4 bedrooms (one currently set up as an office) the master having a walk-in closet and its own private bathroom with tub and separate shower, a large kitchen, laundry room, double car garage and a wood burning fireplace. The hot water heater is 2 years old and the A/C 10 years though seldom used. Nearly all outside maintenance of the home is taken care of by the association including painting (every five years) roofs, front landscaping and sprinklers, termite control and trash removal. The Association has two pools (one heated), tennis courts and a club house with library. Property is ideally located close to the mall, beaches, downtown Dunedin and airports.
- MLS® #U8060303
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,780
- Year Built1996
- Sub-Type1/2 Duplex
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Address2961 Brookfield Ln
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- Price per sq. ft.$124
- Avg. asking price$212,614
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market4
Neighborhoods Similar to Brookfield
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $199,900|
Anchorage Of Tarpon Lake Unit Three The
|Price Range:||$215,000 - $215,000|
Listing information courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.