- MLS® #:T3200749
- 1153 Drew St
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 3 BD 3 BA 1496 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1850 Oak Park Dr S, Clearwater
Hopes and Dreams came true today with the listing of this beautiful home. With 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, this open floor plan presents both a spacious and cozy feel. The family room features a wood burning fireplace feature wall, set among updated double pane windows that offer natural light from the park like setting of the property. The open floor plan also mirrors the openness of the large lot that includes a fenced back yard which host an oversized pool surrounded by a beautiful pavered deck. The home has a fresh coat of paint both inside and out, HVAC and ducts that were replaced in 2013, along with a 2015 roof. Recess lighting, wood plank tile flooring in the bedrooms, current interior doors and hardware, the absence of popcorn ceilings, a screened lanai, French doors with an updated kitchen featuring a large granite breakfast bar, all add to the allure to love. Plenty of room to plant roots and add on if necessary. Although one of the smallest homes in the neighborhood, it comes with the largest pride of ownership. Don’t miss the chance to be that owner! Conveniently located to Eagle Lake Park and a quick ride to the beaches.
- MLS® #U8060209
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,561
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Street Lights
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market1
- Address1850 Oak Park Dr S
- SubdivisionOak Park Estates Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$224
- Avg. asking price$350,000
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighLargo High-PN
- MLS® #:U8053754
- Imperial Park
- 2067 Attache Ct
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 4 BD 2 BA 2025 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:U8046181
- New Marymont
- 514 Brandon Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33765
- 3 BD 3 BA 1733 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Oak Park Estates Add
Somerset Lakes Unit Four
|Price Range:||$359,500 - $359,500|
|Price Range:||$359,900 - $359,900|
Del Oro Heights
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $375,000|
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.