- MLS® #:T3172965
- 2408 Belleair Rd
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 3 BD 2 BA 1558 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2058 Nursery Rd, Clearwater
Looking for the perfect location?! Welcome to Imperial Park, located in the heart of Clearwater. This Four-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom, Split floor plan, features just under 2,100sqft of living space, with an open concept allowing for an abundance of natural light. This move-in ready home features an updated Kitchen, complete with beautiful Granite counter tops, New stainless-steel appliances, and Custom cabinets. Additional updates include; Beautifully resurfaced pool deck, Updated Master bathroom, New windows, New French doors, Garage door and Opener. Tile roof replaced in 2004 and the flat roof replaced in 2014. Conveniently located just minutes away from your favorite restaurants, shopping, and Florida’s #1 rated Clearwater Beach. Can you imagine entertaining friends and family by the pool just in time for the Holidays?! Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity. SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE SHOWING TODAY!
- MLS® #U8060198
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,092
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofShingle, Tile
- Days on Market7
- Address2058 Nursery Rd
- SubdivisionImperial Park
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$166
- Avg. asking price$359,900
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, L Dining
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPlumb Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- MLS® #:U8058424
- Del Oro Estates
- 3184 San Pedro St
- Clearwater, FL 33759
- 3 BD 2 BA 2132 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:U8066350
- Bordeaux Estates
- 3154 Chamblee Ln
- Clearwater, FL 33759
- 3 BD 2 BA 1550 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Imperial Park
Lakeside Estates Unit Two
|Price Range:||$395,000 - $395,000|
|Price Range:||$335,000 - $335,000|
Seminole Park Rev
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $435,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Gulfside Rlty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 8:45am EST.