- MLS® #:U8049419
- Newport Unit 6
- 14920 Newport Rd
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 3 BD 2 BA 1622 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1654 Algonquin Dr, Clearwater
Live where most people vacation! This 3Br/2Ba/2Gar home is centrally located with easy access to beaches and the airport. This home is immaculately kept. The fully fenced yard and huge screened lanai (12’ X 30’) with heated hot tub provide enjoyable outdoor living. Beautiful low maintenance terrazzo and laminate floors. Carpet in bedrooms. The huge bay of windows in the living room overlook a spectacular shade tree. The dining room has sliding glass doors to the lanai. Split bedroom floor plan. The master bedroom has a walk in closet and private bath with granite countertop. The two guest bedrooms have easy access to the guest bath. The kitchen has been updated (2009) and opens to the family room with pocketing sliding glass doors to the lanai. Washer and dryer are in the garage. An outdoor patio provides extra seating and grilling area. Sprinklers are on a well. Roof (2005). A/C (2010). This home is move in ready! Make every day a vacation day in this beautiful spot! Easy access to beautiful Clearwater Beach and Tampa. Nearby shopping.
- MLS® #U8060192
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,591
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Window Treatments
- Address1654 Algonquin Dr
- SubdivisionSunset Lake Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- Price per sq. ft.$167
- Avg. asking price$241,000
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market9
- MLS® #:U8061728
- Newport Unit 2
- 15065 Newport Rd
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 4 BD 2 BA 1652 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:U8050818
- Skycrest Terrace 1st Add
- 413 Kerry Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33765
- 2 BD 2 BA 1286 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sunset Lake Estates
Dunedin Lakewood Est
|Price Range:||$235,000 - $235,000|
Sky Crest Unit 3
|Price Range:||$244,900 - $244,900|
|Price Range:||$255,000 - $255,000|
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.