- MLS® #:U8072015
- Woodgate Of Countryside
- 2248 Willow Tree Trl
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 3 BD 2 BA 1580 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1854 Palmcrest Ln, Clearwater
This family home is ready for its next family. Home is located on a pie shaped lot on the end of the cult a sac. This is a well loved and maintained house with a newer roof installed in 2017. Plenty of room in the floor plan, that includes a living room dining room combo with the kitchen separating to family room. The master bedroom has a walk in closet, additional closets along with a built in makeup vanity. Sliders line the back of the house out to a screened porch which leads to the backyard and the sun warmed pool. A New Pool pump was installed the week of Thanksgiving.
- MLS® #U8060134
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,039
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Irregular
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiberglass, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Address1854 Palmcrest Ln
- SubdivisionThe Palms
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$164
- Avg. asking price$335,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market69
- MLS® #:U8072019
- Douglas Manor 2nd Add
- 1701 Penny Ln
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 3 BD 2 BA 1710 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:U8059746
- Brookstone Sub
- 1916 Cobblestone Way
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- 3 BD 2 BA 1440 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to The Palms
|Price Range:||$329,000 - $329,000|
Highland Park Villas
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $329,900|
|Price Range:||$319,000 - $319,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Action First Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 1:31pm EST.