- MLS® #:U8051380
- Parkwood Sub
- 1443 Jasmine Way
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 3 BD 2 BA 2013 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2246 Springflower Dr, Clearwater
Located in the very desirable Spring Lake Community. This stunning 2 story home has been recently renovated with a NEW ROOF, New first floor A/C, Updated electric panel with all New outlets and switches throughout the entire home. As you enter through the front door into a very light and bright living room. With a wood burning fireplace, as the focal point in the room. With Master bedroom on 1st level with sliding doors leading to enclosed back lanai. Brand New Laminate Flooring “Up to 72 hours water resistant.” Walk in closet in the master bathroom. All Bathrooms have been updated with new vanities, faucets and toilets. New kitchen cabinets, with quartz counter tops. Brand new stainless steel appliances. (Refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher). Custom-built shelves in the kitchen. Kitchen, laundry room and 1/2 bath also on 1st floor making it convenient for guests. Upstairs has a loft that can be used as an office or play area. 2 full bedrooms with a 2nd full bathroom also upstairs. A 2 car garage with plenty of room for storage. Centrally located, close proximity to shopping, schools, beaches and restaurants. Spring Lake community offers a large pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, fitness center and playground all for $95 per month.
- MLS® #U8059791
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,757
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Guest, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address2246 Springflower Dr
- SubdivisionSpring Lake Of Clearwater
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33763
- Price per sq. ft.$156
- Avg. asking price$286,367
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGarrison-Jones Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- MLS® #:U8056918
- 1473 S Evergreen Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 4 BD 2 BA 2128 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:U8051393
- Newport Unit 6
- 14932 Newport Rd
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 4 BD 2 BA 2106 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Spring Lake Of Clearwater
|Price Range:||$257,000 - $299,900|
Dunedin Isles Country Club Sec A
|Price Range:||$307,000 - $307,000|
|Price Range:||$265,000 - $265,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.