- MLS® #:T3208464
- Oak Forest Of Countryside
- 2867 Long View Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 3 BD 2 BA 2357 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2530 Summerdale Ct, Clearwater
Amazing designer ready residence with stacked stone elevation meticulously maintained garden entry - too good to be true! Bevel leaded glass front door opens into the great room with cathedral knock down ceilings, handscraped 5" hardwood floors combined with porcelain tile flooring, plantation shutters throughout, triple glass sliders open to the screen enclosed paver back patio a perfect family retreat. Kitchen features custom glazed 42" stacked cabinets, tumbled marble back splash, granite tops, high bar great for snacks, dinette, stainless appliances, 4-burner natural gas range & pantry. Sumptuous master, patio access, tray ceiling with fan, his/her walk-in closets. The master bathroom has a 2-sink vanity, walk-in shower, garden tub, linen closet & separate water closet. Each secondary bedrooms have plantation shutters, porcelain tile floors, ceiling fan & closet. Second bathroom, 1-sink vanity, tub/shower. Interior laundry, washer/dryer convey. 2-car garage has a beautiful epoxy finished floor, pull down attic access. H20 softener, gas tank water heater. HOA fee includes: lawn maintenance, tree trimming, trash & recycle pickup. Xeriscaped back yard! Community lawns on well, walking distance to the Countryside shopping experience & dining!
- MLS® #U8058675
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,987
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market14
- Address2530 Summerdale Ct
- SubdivisionCountryside Cove
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- Price per sq. ft.$206
- Avg. asking price$415,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryLeila G Davis Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- MLS® #:U8051665
- Mandalay Sub
- 920 Lantana Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33767
- 3 BD 1 BA 1142 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
- MLS® #:T3208136
- Druid Groves Rev Rep
- 1551 Budleigh St
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 4 BD 3 BA 2608 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Countryside Cove
Bella Costa At Mediterranean Manors
|Price Range:||$400,000 - $520,000|
|Price Range:||$399,000 - $470,000|
|Price Range:||$269,900 - $475,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 4:31pm EST.