- MLS® #:T3164239
- Lake Maurine Sub
- 15315 Lake Maurine Dr
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 5 BD 6 BA 4286 Sq Ft 0.62 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18419 Tyler Rd, Odessa
Welcome home to this gorgeous estate complete with 9 beautiful Acres, 4 bedrooms + 5th bedroom (add a closet), den, or office, 3 full bathrooms with over 3000 sq ft of living space. Enter the gated private long drive with a 4 car garage as well as a carport, and circular driveway for plenty of parking. Inside you will love open floor plan, vaulted ceilings and natural light flowing throughout. 2 living areas along with an eat in kitchen and there is a blended living room/dining room looking out to the lovely pond. Enjoy the view from the large vaulted screened patio, plumbed with outdoor kitchen with plenty of room to add a pool if desired and more than enough space to entertain with friends and family. The land extends back behind the home into the tree line with so much privacy. The large kitchen has been updated with real wood cabinets, polished granite tops, and stainless appliances. With 2 Master suites, an additional 2 large bedrooms and a 5th bed room/den or flex space, (PLUS OFFICE) you will find this split floor plan to be the perfect layout. Located in beautiful Odessa just on the border of Pinellas county. This location is perfect for country living but only minutes to everything. Call now to schedule your private showing.
- MLS® #U8058519
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,230
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Garden View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Address18419 Tyler Rd
- SubdivisionKeystone Park Colony
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33556
- Price per sq. ft.$246
- Avg. asking price$589,844
- Homes Available9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market189
- MLS® #:U8041729
- Dolce Vita
- 17122 Gunn Hwy
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 6 BD 11 BA 12783 Sq Ft 2.74 AC
- MLS® #:T3188780
- Citrus Green Ph 2
- 11430 Trotting Down Dr
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 6 BD 8 BA 7725 Sq Ft 4.66 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Keystone Park Colony
|Price Range:||$550,000 - $550,000|
|Price Range:||$535,500 - $535,500|
Waterchase Ph 6
|Price Range:||$629,900 - $629,900|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 7:29pm EDT.