- MLS® #:U8033607
- Belleair Beach
- 109 3rd St
- Belleair Beach, FL 33786
- 3 BD 3 BA 1974 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 23rd St, Belleair Beach
It’s an address to impress in a community that offers so much! Live the beach life and enjoy the wonderful amenities of Belleair Beach such as exclusive resident beach access, community center, parks, playgrounds and boat launches. This house captures the quintessential Florida beach vibe, with its low maintenance, pebble and sea shell laden yard that means no mowing, just enjoying. The house is on a quiet street that’s far enough from the busy main road but conveniently walkable to 3 resident-only beach access areas. Fish off a public dock just a couple of blocks away on the inter-coastal side of the neighborhood. Take a quick block and a half walk to the beach to share water views and beautiful sunsets with the mega-mansions that line the Belleair Beach coastline. This sturdy, well- maintained block construction home has double-pane hurricane windows with the added bonus of the roof, gutters, and HVAC replaced in 2016. Polished terrazzo floors and freshly painted interiors add lightness and brightness to this seaside inspired retreat, with just a touch of whimsical accents to make it truly unique and one of a kind.
- MLS® #U8058380
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,719
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Level, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address105 23rd St
- AreaBelleair Beach/Belleair Shores/Indian Rocks Beach
- SubdivisionBellevue Estates 6th Add
- CityBelleair Beach
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33786
- Price per sq. ft.$298
- Avg. asking price$743,750
- Homes Available2
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market35
Neighborhoods Similar to Bellevue Estates 6th Add
Acreage Unrecorded Plat
|Price Range:||$695,000 - $695,000|
|Price Range:||$475,000 - $1,200,000|
|Price Range:||$729,000 - $855,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.