- MLS® #:T3139639
- Rainbow Terrace
- 9011 Oyster Shell Trl
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 3 BD 3 BA 2057 Sq Ft 0.63 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13112 Royal George Ave, Odessa
Reduced!!!!Canterbury Village Fixer in the desirable gated community of The Eagles. Back room was Built at the time the home was constructed brand new. There is no A/C in the room. The previous owner kept the family room sliders open to heat and cool the room. It is permitted from what I can see in Hillsborough county records. Its 319 sqft. The main House is 1922 sqft for a total in the tax rolls of 2241 sqft. My thinking is to buy one of those Ductless Mini-split A/C & Heat systems . (4500.00 installed? Senville is less expensive than Mitsubishi ) and put out there and it will cool the whole room no problem. Appraisal was done and was measured at 1899 sqft. Tax rolls has 2241sqft. 4 bedroom, 2 bath home on conservation and pond lot. Spacious master with large master bath. Lots of storage and plenty of work space in the kitchen plus wood cabinets. Large enclosed lanai plus screened patio in the rear of the home. Den/4th bedroom has 2 entrances. Concrete floors in the living room, dining room, family room and kitchen. Inside laundry room. Great community amenities with shops, dining and entertaining nearby. All this needs is to be lightened up!
- MLS® #U8058061
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,899
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Level, Sidewalk, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market31
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address13112 Royal George Ave
- SubdivisionCanterbury Village First Add
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33556
- Price per sq. ft.$165
- Avg. asking price$271,400
- Homes Available2
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
Neighborhoods Similar to Canterbury Village First Add
Meadow Brook Unit 4c
|Price Range:||$289,900 - $289,900|
Hampton Lakes Main Street
|Price Range:||$259,000 - $259,000|
Highland Lakes Unit Seventeen Ph 2
|Price Range:||$289,900 - $289,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Realtec Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 2:45pm EST.