- MLS® #:A4449129
- 4834 Royal Dornoch Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 4 BA 2748 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 Blackbird Ct, Bradenton
The well-appointed private home in popular Greyhawk Landing sits on a desirable over-sized lot at the end of a cul-de-sac. Extensive landscaping w/exterior night lighting that frames the home backs up to a wooded preserve & pond where mother nature is evident daily. You enter through French doors into an open split floor plan w/15’ ceilings, decorative moldings & stylish archways. The gourmet kitchen w/top of the line Bosch appliances, cherry cabinets, tiled back-splash, granite counter tops, closet and butler’s pantry, bar seating & a built-in desk are a chef’s dream. A large eating area next to the kitchen w/sliding pocket doors to the outdoor lanai are perfect for that in/outside entertaining. The formal dining area is for that gourmet meal during holidays & family celebrations-then move into the great/living room that is in the center of the home & ideal for relaxing or good chatter. Or, fun & games in the family room in the back of the home. The master bedroom w/en-suite bathroom is a tranquil place, with double vanities, two walk-in closets, garden tub & a frame-less glass shower. Two additional bedrooms in the back of the home & a 4th bedroom/study/den in front with wood crafted shelving has a specially designed Murphy Bed inside. You must see it to believe it. The outdoor pool/spa and built in kitchen is the perfect setting for more outdoor entertaining. Greyhawk is gated w/security, clubhouse, pool, fitness center & much more. The area is zoned for top-rated schools. CDD FEE INCLUDED IN TAX AMT
- MLS® #U8057070
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,508
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, Cul-de-sac, Conservation Area, Lot - Oversized, Conservation, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Heated, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Lighting, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market29
- Address304 Blackbird Ct
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$140
- Avg. asking price$443,746
- Homes Available16
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), L Dining, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3178678
- River Club South Subphase Iv
- 7323 Pine Valley St
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 4 BA 3774 Sq Ft 0.56 AC
- MLS® #:A4439694
- Golf Course Estates
- 1655 51st St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2768 Sq Ft 0.54 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
Rosedale Highlands Sp D Unit 1
|Price Range:||$369,000 - $449,000|
Mill Creek Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$400,000 - $469,900|
Heritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 3a
|Price Range:||$424,900 - $424,900|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 9:45am EST.