- MLS® #:A4441128
- Morgans 38
- 3815 57th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 6 BD 5 BA 3155 Sq Ft 1.38 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4930 79th St E, Bradenton
Nestled in the desirable Creekwood community, you'll find this meticulously maintained property with exceptional curb appeal! The exterior landscaping is immaculate, and once inside, the plentiful natural light illuminates fresh interior paint, newly laid engineered hardwood floors, and three paneled glass sliders which open to your backyard oasis featuring a screened in enclosure and relaxing hot tub/jacuzzi. The welcoming open floor plan provides sight-lines from the front entry all the way through the great room and into the back yard. Bedrooms are oriented as a split plan with the master to the right, and beds 2 & 3 to the left. The master shower has been recently updated, boasting fresh tile, glass windows, and a stone floor. Other features include walk-in closets in two of the three bedrooms, pre-wired Sony audio system w/speakers, security system, new light fixtures, fans, LED can lights, irrigation system, and graphite finished washer/dryer from Samsung. This home is priced to sell, so don't miss your opportunity to see it first!
- MLS® #U8057007
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,740
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market8
- Address4930 79th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph Two Sp G & H
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$164
- Avg. asking price$284,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4446251
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spd U1pb44/168
- 240 Golden Harbour Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2000 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4443098
- Highland Park Resub
- 3202 7th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1826 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Creekwood Ph Two Sp G & H
Summerfield Village Sp A Un 1
|Price Range:||$289,900 - $289,900|
|Price Range:||$238,990 - $306,990|
Crescent Lakes Ph 3
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $299,000|
Listing information courtesy of My Home Group Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.