- MLS® #:A4456199
- Bayshore Second Condo Sec 14
- 1816 Sunny Dr #d21
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 862 Sq Ft 1.80 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1814 Sunny Dr #d7, Bradenton
PRICE REDUCED! MUST SEE THIS UPGRADED 1st FLOOR CORNER UNIT WITH NEWER WINDOWS. RECENTLY REMODELED THROUGHOUT. WASHER & DRYER INSIDE UNIT. Neutral porcelain tile throughout, except in bedrooms. Very ACTIVE yet, quiet 55+ community. Lot's of community activities including dances at the clubhouse. Close commute to some of the finest beaches in the world including, Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key, and Siesta Key. Also, very close to many fine dining establishments, theater, music, entertainment, and all the cultural amenities of Bradenton and nearby Sarasota. Close to bus line. Minutes to Sarasota-Bradenton Int. Airport and under an hour to Tampa Int. Airport. Amenities include heated pool, shuffleboard courts, laundry facility and a recreation hall which includes a kitchen. NO PETS allowed. Very light and bright with updated kitchen. Furnishings are optional. Nice sized screened porch at back of unit. Second Bayshore is a self-managed property. This complex has 15 buildings, which house 309 units. Just a short walk from Bayshore Gardens Shopping Center. Cultural amenities abound, including the John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art, the Van Wezel, Sarasota Orchestra, Sarasota Opera, the Asolo Theater. Other cultural amenities include John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art, the Van Wezel, Sarasota Orchestra, Sarasota Opera, the Asolo Theater. Highly sought after community, a perfect 2nd home or very nice as a year around resident. Hurry this one will not last!
- MLS® #U8056937
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage862
- Year Built1969
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address1814 Sunny Dr #d7
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Second Condo Sec 14
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$94
- Avg. asking price$70,825
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise
- Days on Market84
- MLS® #:A4454560
- Ironwood Fifteenth Condo
- 4460 Ironwood Cir #303a
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 1 BD 1 BA 750 Sq Ft 1.80 AC
- MLS® #:A4423014
- Burgundy Unit One Condo
- 202 46th Avenue Ter W #404
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 1 BA 1086 Sq Ft 13.10 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Second Condo Sec 14
Bayshore On The Lake Condominium
|Price Range:||$73,900 - $73,900|
Golf Lakes Residents Co op Or 1204 1307
|Price Range:||$74,500 - $74,500|
Trailer Estates Ctd
|Price Range:||$77,000 - $77,000|
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 11:31am EST.