- MLS® #:T3205305
- Antietam Acres
- 1821 Braxton Bragg Ln
- Clearwater, FL 33765
- 3 BD 3 BA 2331 Sq Ft 1.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1858 Union St, Clearwater
ENJOY spectacular sunsets and living in harmony with nature, in this beautiful FULLY RENOVATED, WATERFRONT (natural spring fed lake) Clearwater home. This home is move in ready and offers renovations that include new custom walnut kitchen cabinetry, stone counters, stainless appliances, Italian Porcelain tile floors, new carpeting in bedrooms, new bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, new double pane, double hung hurricane windows, new AC system and ductwork, extra attic insulation, newer seawall and best of all a HUGE lot offering breathtaking views of gorgeous Spring Lake II with an endless array of beautiful wildlife right in your back yard. No need to do anything to this home except pack your bags and move in. Don't forget your fishing poles, canoes and kayaks. The list of upgrades is endless and not only will you enjoy the utmost in waterfront living but NO flood insurance is required. This is a rare opportunity not to be missed. This home has been owned and loved by the same family for over 40 years and shows true pride in ownership in every respect. Please contact the Listing Agent for an extensive list of the upgrades completed on this home. Please click on virtual tour for photo slide presentation.
- MLS® #U8056644
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,542
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Address1858 Union St
- SubdivisionSpring Lake Heights
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33763
- Price per sq. ft.$209
- Avg. asking price$389,900
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market46
- MLS® #:U8062138
- Lakes Unit 2 Ph 2 The
- 10370 36th Way N
- Clearwater, FL 33762
- 3 BD 2 BA 1721 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
- MLS® #:U8056645
- Sunset Highlands
- 1944 Byram Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 3 BD 3 BA 1900 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Spring Lake Heights
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $397,000|
|Price Range:||$379,000 - $379,000|
|Price Range:||$389,900 - $389,900|
Listing information courtesy of Camelot Inc Realtors.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.