- MLS® #:T3194742
- Belleair Estates
- 215 Ponce De Leon Blvd
- Belleair, FL 33756
- 3 BD 3 BA 2552 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Belleair
Charming Belleair pool home located on large corner lot. One block to the renovated Pelican Golf Club and one and a half mile to Belleair Country Club. Short two miles to Morton Plant hospital and medical facilities. Kitchen features gas range and quartz countertops with stainless appliances new 2016. Hardwood floors in kitchen, formal dining room and hall. Eat in kitchen with pool door and plantation shutters in breakfast nook. Plantation shutters also in Living room,formal dining room and master bedroom. Polished porcelain floors in sunken living room accented with plaster ceiling molding. Large sun room with tile floors and floor to ceiling windows. Master bedroom and bath travertine floors. Master bath has Kohler heated bask soaking tub and floor to ceiling travertine. Hall bath floor to ceiling carrera marble. Both baths renovated with upgraded fixtures 2016. Hot water tank, Air conditioning unit and impact resistant windows new 2018. Bonus room in attic 400 additional sq ft. Room measurements are approximate and should be verified by buyer.
- MLS® #U8056599
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,395
- Year Built1949
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingBath In Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Shutters
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Price per sq. ft.$115
- Avg. asking price$460,348
- Homes Available2104
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market29
Neighborhoods Similar to
Kennedy Hill Sub
|Price Range:||$495,000 - $495,000|
|Price Range:||$500,000 - $500,000|
Ashburn Square Twnhms
|Price Range:||$499,000 - $499,000|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.