- MLS® #:T3200635
- 2510 Bramblewood Dr W
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 3 BD 2 BA 1480 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
211 N Missouri Ave, Clearwater
LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE! After a long day at work or a day at the beach, come home and enjoy sitting on your front porch visiting with neighbors or enjoy alone time in your beautiful backyard surrounded by meticulous landscaping along with Pergolas and white picket fences. Once inside you'll enjoy the wood burning fireplace and bright space created by large rooms connected by french doors and a the spacious kitchen to cook in overlooking the beautifully landscaped backyard. This home is full of SOUTHERN CHARM and located close to downtown Clearwater, downtown Dunedin and just minutes from the sandy beach of Clearwater Beach recently voted the # Beach in America! Rental prices vary between 1800-2200 per month depending on the terms, conditions, and length of Lease. The 13% tourist tax will apply to all short term Leases.
- MLS® #U8056332
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,345
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Private, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Near Public Transit, Near Golf Course
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Days on Market98
- Address211 N Missouri Ave
- SubdivisionCountry Club Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- Price per sq. ft.$162
- Avg. asking price$288,033
- Homes Available9
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- MLS® #:T3205433
- Bonair Hill Sub
- 1576 Bonair St
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 3 BD 2 BA 1592 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:U8062135
- Woodgate Of Countryside
- 2444 Moore Haven Dr E
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 4 BD 2 BA 1594 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Country Club Add
Belleair Park Ests
|Price Range:||$1,900 - $1,900|
Mandalay Beach Club
|Price Range:||$5,000 - $5,000|
Lewis Sarah J Sub
|Price Range:||$1,800 - $1,800|
Listing information courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.