- MLS® #:U8063839
- Eagles Nest Gardens Estates
- 1741 Eagles Nest Dr
- Belleair, FL 33756
- 3 BD 2 BA 1987 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3 Baybrook Pl, Belleair
Old Florida Charm in Private Setting on Cul de Sac, in Prestigious Belleair, with an exceptionally private, wooded and lush tropical location, quiet and serene, complete with the sound of chuckling creek waters running through to the Gulf of Mexico beyond. Live among multi-million dollar homes, yet retain the charm of a tropical Florida home. This 3 bed 3 bath home charms you to your very soul with is bright and airy Florida room, and deck beyond with the expectation of perhaps hearing Tarzan’s jungle yell echoing in the air! The backyard deck is the perfect canvas for lavish outdoor entertaining, or enjoying the serenity with friends and family. French doors also open from the master bedroom w/en suite, to breathe in the fresh air and hear the tropical sounds. The main living and dining spaces are inviting and open, perfect for entertaining. Bedrooms are a split plan, and offer an en suite in each bedroom. Attached 2-car garage with ½ bath and storage. Don’t let this delightful Florida home be “the one that got away”! Seize the opportunity to own your very own affordable piece of paradise.
- MLS® #U8056182
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,290
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingBath In Garage, Garage Door Opener, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market89
- Address3 Baybrook Pl
- SubdivisionBay Brook Rep
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Price per sq. ft.$205
- Avg. asking price$469,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Terrazzo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMildred Helms Elementary-PN
- MiddleLargo Middle-PN
- HighLargo High-PN
Neighborhoods Similar to Bay Brook Rep
Village On Island Estates
|Price Range:||$429,900 - $429,900|
|Price Range:||$455,000 - $455,000|
Belleair Estates 1st Add
|Price Range:||$280,000 - $595,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 9:15pm EST.