- MLS® #:U8060349
- Arbor Trace
- 2024 Arbor Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- 3 BD 3 BA 1566 Sq Ft 0.06 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2556 Sea Wind Way #2556, Clearwater
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...No flood ZONE. NON EVACUATION ZONE. THIS WAS THE MODEL HOME FOR THE BUILDER. Here is an amazing opportunity to own an upgraded, move-in ready 3 bedroom/2.5 bath townhome on a serene pond in Sunset Pointe Townhome Community!Enter through the foyer to the living room & find a half bath & plenty of naturel lightning. Flooring is an eye-catcher. The Dining offers the the island and breakfast bar to enjoy friends and family gatherings. The kitchen features elegant solid wood cabinets granite countertop. Second floor features three bedrooms with the Laundry area is on the second floor for owners convenience that includes the washer and dryer. The master is very spacious with a trey ceiling, walk in closet and private bathroom and walk-in shower. The secondary bedrooms share another full-size bathroom with tub/shower combination! Sunset Pointe Townhomes is a well-maintained, pet friendly community that offers many amenities including a community pool, playground, basic cable and Internet at a low cost. HOA dues include CABLE, INTERNET, trash, roof, garbage, lawn maintenance, playground, & pool. Assigned parking right outside your front door. The community has a play area and large in-ground community pool. This community is close to everything including US 19, shopping, bus stops, restaurants, Clearwater Beaches, St Pete and Tampa. A MUST SEE. CLOSE TO ALL THE AMENITIES. CALL FOR A PRIVATE SHOWING.
- MLS® #U8055857
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,544
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Cable Connected, Sewer Available
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Cable
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- ViewCul-de-sac, Park View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Gunite
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market1
- Address2556 Sea Wind Way #2556
- SubdivisionTownhome Manors Of
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33763
- Price per sq. ft.$51
- Avg. asking price$73,225
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Dry Bar, L Dining
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryMcMullen-Booth Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
Neighborhoods Similar to Townhome Manors Of
|Price Range:||$75,000 - $75,000|
Bruhns F Sub
|Price Range:||$75,000 - $75,000|
Doral Ro Association Inc Unrec
|Price Range:||$59,900 - $75,000|
Listing information courtesy of Ameri-tech Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 8:15am EST.