- MLS® #:T3198912
- 19903 Cypress Bridge Dr
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 4 BD 3 BA 3252 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
7205 Jones Rd, Odessa
ONCE IN A LIFETIME HOME IN ODESSA WITH 3 ACRES! This beautifully renovated pool home has 4 bedrooms/3 baths on 3 fully fenced high and dry acres zoned for horses. The stunning interior has an open floor plan with high ceilings, new honeycomb blinds, new travertine floors in main living spaces with stacked travertine fireplace, bedrooms have new laminate flooring and entire interior has been painted. The kitchen has new granite countertops and beautiful wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom is the perfect retreat with His and Hers walk in closets and attached master bath with new soaking tub and shower stall. Enclosed and screened in pool with spa spillover and rock waterfalls enhance this already beautiful property. Septic, water filtration system and A/C were all replaced in 2017, roof was done in 2012. There is an additional building on the property with approx 1000 square feet of additional living space with attached garage space to accommodate 2 more vehicles (approx 800 square feet). There is an also a pole barn built in 2018 with 4 stalls and electricity to both the pole barn and shed. Don't miss this opportunity to call this your new home!!! Steinbrenner High School, Martinez Middle and Hammond Elementary along with easy access to airports, beaches, shopping and restaurants.
- MLS® #U8055595
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,515
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Dead-End, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market28
- Address7205 Jones Rd
- SubdivisionKeystone Park Colony Sub
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33556
- Price per sq. ft.$207
- Avg. asking price$810,636
- Homes Available14
- InteriorLaminate, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryHammond Elementary School
- HighSteinbrenner High
- MLS® #:T3159144
- 19906 Cypress Bridge Dr
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 5 BD 4 BA 4218 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:T3189214
- Echo Lake Estates Ph 1
- 16606 Sounding Shores Dr
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 6 BD 4 BA 3716 Sq Ft 1.10 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Keystone Park Colony Sub
|Price Range:||$149,500 - $3,900,000|
Cheval West Village 8
|Price Range:||$768,500 - $768,500|
|Price Range:||$849,900 - $849,900|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.