- MLS® #:U8063313
- Corbett Prop Of M J
- 18 Ambleside Dr
- Belleair, FL 33756
- 4 BD 5 BA 5385 Sq Ft 0.54 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
418 Saint Andrews Dr, Belleair
Exclusive Waterfront Estate on Private Belleview Island, a stunning statement of refinement and coastal comfort. This impeccably designed, tropically landscaped estate on a double lot sits atop 2.29 acres in the highly sought after, double gated, private island community of Belleview Island with only 31 homes, and 159’ of seawall. This 5,734sf, 5 bedroom, 5½ bath, 3 floor elevator, custom home is the perfect setting for indulgent relaxation or lavish entertaining both inside and outside the home, with wrap around verandas and terraces that capture unobstructed water views. You will immediately take note of the exceptionally fine details, extraordinary luxury appointments and incredible architectural features in this home, which are as distinctively stylish as they are tastefully comfortable. Exemplifying understated elegance, the timeless design features clean, open spaces, and places dramatic emphasis on panoramic water views. Outdoor areas feature an outdoor barbeque & island, heated freshwater pool, spa, lush tropical landscaping, and a vast expanse of lawn. Amazing outdoor spaces are found at every turn to capture glorious sunsets and sparkling water views. This prime waterfront location provides boaters quick access to Clearwater pass and the open waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The beauty of this home inspires an artist to put brush to canvas, or a poet to put pen to paper. Savor a life of luxury in this one of a kind island oasis.
- MLS® #U8055457
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,734
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Low Emissivity Windows, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Solar Screens, Window Treatments
- Address418 Saint Andrews Dr
- SubdivisionBelleview Island Sub
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Price per sq. ft.$555
- Avg. asking price$2,708,500
- Homes Available4
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Other, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated
- Days on Market244
- Zoning01 RES
- MLS® #:U8046549
- Willadel Rev
- 140 Willadel Dr
- Belleair, FL 33756
- 4 BD 10 BA 11622 Sq Ft 1.82 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Belleview Island Sub
|Price Range:||$2,445,000 - $2,445,000|
Island Estate Of Clearwater Units 6d 7a 7c
|Price Range:||$589,000 - $8,500,000|
Bellevue Estates Island 3rd Add
|Price Range:||$2,495,000 - $2,495,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 11:15pm EST.