- MLS® #:U8060249
- Sunset Bay
- 25 Sunset Bay Dr
- Belleair, FL 33756
- 5 BD 8 BA 5938 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
59 N Pine Cir, Belleair
Beautiful Belleair property is special with 130 feet of outstanding waterfront. Custom designed for family living and enjoyment, this attractive home has an appealing open floor plan. The comfortable family room/kitchen and breakfast room area offers expansive views of the Intra Coastal Waterway and features a vaulted ceiling and fireplace. The dining room is ideal for gatherings of family and friends. The private study with an adjoining bath could also be the 4th bedroom. The large Master Suite , 2 bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bath and a loft sitting room complete the upper story. Gracious verandahs surround the living areas providing shady retreats. The game room and 4th bath are conveniently located poolside. A special feature is the Widow’s Walk with panoramic views of the waterfront and glorious sunsets.
- MLS® #U8055408
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,327
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address59 N Pine Cir
- SubdivisionEagles Nest Point
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Price per sq. ft.$397
- Avg. asking price$1,212,333
- Homes Available3
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- Days on Market101
Neighborhoods Similar to Eagles Nest Point
Island Estates Of Clearwater
|Price Range:||$949,999 - $1,750,000|
Haven Beach Tr B Rep
|Price Range:||$1,100,000 - $1,100,000|
|Price Range:||$1,025,000 - $1,549,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 4:46pm EST.