- MLS® #:U8056809
- 909 Beckett St
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 4 BD 2 BA 1500 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1485 Cleveland St, Clearwater
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!! This charming 3-bedroom home has been updated and is move-in-ready! The house boasts an updated bath with new tub, a large updated, eat-in kitchen, and all plumbing throughout the home was replaced in 2018. The laundry was also relocated to an interior hallway closet in 2018, with new washer and dryer which are offered with the property. The roof was replaced 4 years ago, and new HVAC installed in 2017. This home has lots of vintage charm, with hardwood floors in living room, hallway and all bedrooms. An attached carport also features a large and well-lit storage closet at the rear. The property has a large fenced backyard. This lovely home is a block to wonderful Crest Lake Park! Centrally located, with easy access to Gulf beaches, Clearwater schools, shopping and only 30 minutes to Tampa Int'l Airport. Make your appt now to see this house, will not last long at this price!
- MLS® #U8055133
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage970
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market56
- Address1485 Cleveland St
- SubdivisionHighland Groves
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- Price per sq. ft.$142
- Avg. asking price$156,480
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat
- AppliancesDryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySkycrest Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- MLS® #:T3209289
- Gulf Breeze Estates
- 1738 Dorchester Rd
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 2 BD 1 BA 825 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:T3174731
- Countryside Tr 5
- 3257 Beaver Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 2 BD 2 BA 948 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Highland Groves
|Price Range:||$129,900 - $198,000|
Brigadoon Of Clearwater
|Price Range:||$146,900 - $180,000|
|Price Range:||$75,000 - $239,900|
Listing information courtesy of Stonebridge Real Estate Co.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 7:30am EST.