- MLS® #:U8062150
- Lakes Unit 2 Ph 2 The
- 3681 103rd Ave N
- Clearwater, FL 33762
- 3 BD 2 BA 1857 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1611 Sherbrook Rd, Clearwater
New price on this home that was made for entertaining! This unique 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Waterfront Pool Home has many extras! Enter into a large great room with views of the pool and canal. In the winter watch manatees while you sip your beverage of choice on the lanai. Bring your kayak, jet ski, and fishing poles! Allens's Creek leads directly out to Tampa Bay. Swim year-round in your solar heated pool! Some unique features include built-in safe over the gas fireplace, solar tube in the great room for more natural light, wet-bar, sauna on the lanai, automatic/electric hurricane shutters, mini putting green and gas-powered generator! In addition to the 4 bedrooms, there is a bonus room perfect for a private office/den or whatever you like. Lots of outdoor living space including the screened lanai, caged pool, fishing dock and 2 outdoor patios perfect for grilling. Store your cars and toys in the 2 car garage with added parking pad for extra vehicles. Home is centrally located in Clearwater, close to our world-famous Gulf beaches, international airports, Tampa and a 2-hour drive to Orlando with its fantastic theme parks. Come see this unique home for yourself!
- MLS® #U8055085
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,409
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market79
- Address1611 Sherbrook Rd
- SubdivisionSharon Oaks
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$149
- Avg. asking price$359,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Sauna, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighLargo High-PN
Neighborhoods Similar to Sharon Oaks
Seminole Park Rev
|Price Range:||$269,000 - $499,900|
Spring Lake Heights
|Price Range:||$329,900 - $449,900|
Somerset Lakes Unit Three
|Price Range:||$345,900 - $345,900|
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.