- MLS® #:U8060737
- Countryside Tracts 92/93-ii Iii/94-ii Iii
- 2706 Meadow Wood Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 4 BD 3 BA 2989 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2832 Landover Dr, Clearwater
Time to schedule the movers! This Countryside home is ready to say “Welcome Home” to it’s new owners. With over 2800 sq feet and an awesome 3 car garage, it won’t be long before this one is gone. Be delighted by entering into the formal living/dining combo and immediately noticing the plantation shutters that can be found throughout the home and the updated double-pane insulated sliders. All the windows have been updated throughout the home. Wood floors greet you and usher you though the main living areas. The home is a 2/2 split, a perfect set up for those with home office or nursery needs. The rooms are very generous in size and all the closets have been customized. Check out the floor plan to see the enormous master closet and walk-in pantry. Enjoy the beautiful pebble tec pool surrounded by pavers and barn style screen enclosure. Recessed lighting, custom closets, crown molding, 6 paneled interior doors, beautiful cabinetry with Silestone counters are just a few of the amenities to be found. Countryside presents living at its most convenient…. literally 3 minutes to the mall, restaurants, schools & hospital, 3 miles to downtown Safety Harbor & Dunedin, 25 minutes to Tampa International or Clearwater Beach.
- MLS® #U8054909
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,815
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesGolf Community
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market16
- Address2832 Landover Dr
- SubdivisionLandmark Woods 2nd Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- Price per sq. ft.$146
- Avg. asking price$515,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room, Decorative
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryCurlew Creek Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- MLS® #:U8041431
- Wynwoods Landing
- 2624 Westview Ct
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 4 BD 3 BA 2658 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:U8062021
- 2922 Parkcreek Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33759
- 4 BD 3 BA 2545 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Landmark Woods 2nd Add
|Price Range:||$465,000 - $465,000|
|Price Range:||$500,000 - $500,000|
Tarpon Woods 4th Add
|Price Range:||$499,900 - $499,900|
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.