- MLS® #:O5811337
- Countryside Tr 8 Unit Two
- 3268 Springwood Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 3 BD 3 BA 1696 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
900 Mandarin Dr, Clearwater
Very well maintained and move in ready Clearwater pool home is ready for a new owner! Freshly painted inside and out this home is light and bright! The split bedroom floor plan offers 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Plenty of living space for you and your family to spread out with a formal living room, family room as well as a large Florida Room. The kitchen is open to the Family Room and has a pass thru to the Florida room with views to the pool and back yard. Relax on the paver deck by the pool in the fully fenced back yard (easy care white PVC Fencing). There is also a parking pad where you could store your boat or RV (please refer to deed restrictions). Lush grass and landscaping are kept that way with Irrigation via a Deep Sprinkler Well. Updated double pane windows. Brand new liner with 20 year Warranty and newer equipment for pool. Tile roof replaced in 2002 and just cleaned, HVAC 2004, Water Heater 2016. Grovewood offers well maintained homes, deed restrictions and is an active subdivision for residents. It is conveniently located mid county and close to schools, shopping, restaurants etc. You are just a few miles drive to the beaches and are convenient to Gulf To Bay Blvd, US19 and just a short ride as well to TIA and Clearwater/St Pete Airports.
- MLS® #U8054865
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,086
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market34
- Address900 Mandarin Dr
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$173
- Avg. asking price$360,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- MLS® #:U8053754
- Imperial Park
- 2067 Attache Ct
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 4 BD 2 BA 2025 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:U8060209
- Oak Park Estates Add
- 1850 Oak Park Dr S
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 3 BD 2 BA 1561 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Grovewood
Sunset Point 1st Add
|Price Range:||$240,000 - $379,900|
|Price Range:||$339,000 - $379,000|
|Price Range:||$230,000 - $389,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Action First Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:44pm EDT.