- MLS® #:U8067411
- Valencia Park Unit 1
- 2076 Santiago Way N
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 3 BD 2 BA 1444 Sq Ft 0.07 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1795 Springtime Ave, Clearwater
Bring your Kayak, and enjoy the beach life in the Comfortably Updated 3 Bedroom 1 Bath home in Gorgeous Clearwater, Fl on 1/4 Acre! With Newer Appliances, Granite Tile Countertops, and plenty of Solid Wood Cabinet storage; you'll soon be the host of many get-togethers. Go back in Time and enjoy the original, 1952 hardwood floors (resurfaced 2019). Savor the peace and privacy of No Rear Neighbors in your Fenced Backyard large enough to design your very own Tropical Paradise. Take in the sights while biking or jogging the Historical Pinellas Trail, or put your toes in the sand at America's Favorite; Clearwater Beach. Centrally located to schools, shopping, and night life in Downtown Clearwater & Downtown Dunedin. Roof 2017, Water Heater 2019, Exterior Paint 2019, Fence 2018. Welcome Home.
- MLS® #U8054337
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,032
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address1795 Springtime Ave
- SubdivisionSunset Point 1st Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- Price per sq. ft.$147
- Avg. asking price$264,039
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- MLS® #:T3218501
- Highland Lake Sub 1st Add
- 1515 Lakeview Rd
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 2 BD 1 BA 843 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:U8066423
- Fair Burn Add
- 1016 Fairburn Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 2 BD 2 BA 1278 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sunset Point 1st Add
|Price Range:||$236,000 - $244,000|
|Price Range:||$274,900 - $274,900|
Highland Estates Of Clearwater 1st Add
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $249,900|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 9:00am EST.