- MLS® #:T3152889
- Newport Unit 1
- 15637 Darien Way
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 4 BD 2 BA 1244 Sq Ft 0.38 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4309 Huron Ln, Clearwater
Light, open, clean, and completely updated, this beautiful single family home is move-in ready. Situated on a quiet street tucked away in the highly desirable 55+ community of The Lakes, you couldn't ask for a better location. Lovingly maintained and tastefully updated to include multi-dimensional Roof (2016), A/C (2016), Plumbing (2018), double pane impact grade windows (2015), fresh interior paint, top of the line exterior doors, gutters, walk-in closet and new half bath en-suite in Master Bedroom, wood-look tile flooring in Family Room, tasteful lighting/fans, remodeled kitchen with granite, updated bathrooms, and so much more. The Family Room has a pedestrian door that opens to the back patio, which is perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Low HOA fees include basic cable, two cable boxes, a cable modem/router, internet, lawn maintenance, and pool. The Lakes has great amenities, such as shuffleboard and a heated pool, and there are sidewalks and street lights. There is lush mature landscaping, and the grounds are immaculately kept. This is one of those homes with which you simply fall in love. Close to restaurants, shopping, airports and our world famous beaches!
- MLS® #U8054153
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,130
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPool, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address4309 Huron Ln
- SubdivisionLakes Unit I The
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33762
- Price per sq. ft.$181
- Avg. asking price$191,200
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market9
- MLS® #:U8050395
- Curlew City
- 6657 298th Ave N
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 2 BD 1 BA 1051 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:U8057864
- Sunshine Groves
- 1746 Manchester Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 2 BD 1 BA 1253 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lakes Unit I The
Sunny Lawn Estates
|Price Range:||$148,000 - $209,900|
Pine View Manor
|Price Range:||$162,000 - $229,000|
|Price Range:||$125,000 - $249,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Action First Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.