- MLS® #:U8056589
- Leisure Acres
- 1861 S Lake Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 4 BD 2 BA 1952 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
29703 67th St N, Clearwater
This charming and spacious solid block home sits in a quiet neighborhood in Clearwater. The beautiful and mature landscaping gives the home great curb appeal. The kitchen is open, light, and bright with solid wood cabinets, solid surface countertops, and all new stainless steel appliances. The living room is open concept and has a beautiful wood burning fireplace, skylights, and a raised ceiling design. Huge Master bedroom with spacious walk in closet and French doors to the pool area. Large Game Room/Bonus Room. Home can easily be set up to accommodate a "mother in law suite". Both bathrooms are tastefully remodeled. You will love the pool area, as it has all new Pebble Tec finish, a beautiful stone waterfall, pool heater, and a relaxing spa. There is also has a gazebo with electricity, which makes the backyard and pool wonderful for parties and get togethers. The shed in the back is great for any of your storage needs. The roof and a/c were completely replaced in 2015! Come see this gorgeous home today before it's gone!
- MLS® #U8054088
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,302
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market11
- Address29703 67th St N
- SubdivisionCurlew City
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- Price per sq. ft.$144
- Avg. asking price$196,107
- Homes Available7
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryCurlew Creek Elementary-PN
- MiddlePalm Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- MLS® #:U8057347
- Douglas Manor Park 1st Add
- 1384 Eastfield Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 4 BD 2 BA 1937 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:U8055965
- Sunset Ridge
- 2045 Plateau Rd
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 3 BD 3 BA 2112 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Curlew City
|Price Range:||$169,900 - $192,000|
Los Prados Condo
|Price Range:||$175,000 - $215,000|
New Athens City
|Price Range:||$79,900 - $279,900|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Gulfside Rlty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.