- MLS® #:U8063898
- Bayshore Twnhms
- 1810 Bayshore Way
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- 3 BD 3 BA 2036 Sq Ft 1650.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2556 Northfield Ln, Clearwater
Stunning Brookfield Home just hit the market in Clearwater!! This awesome home features 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, 2 car garage, 1832 SF of living space. Lowest HOA in the area at $220 per month. The first floor features a 1/2 bath, inside laundry room, living room, separate dining room and kitchen. The kitchen comes equipped with new quartz countertop, new sink and garbage disposal, new stainless appliances and eat-in kitchen space. Entire interior has new flooring (vinyl, wood plank look) and carpet and freshly painted throughout. New lighting fixtures as well. A/C replaced in 2012. This move-in ready townhome also boasts a large screened in patio and a private fenced in back yard for the convenience of enjoying the Florida outdoor living. Fenced in yard is complete with artificial turf that is maintenance free! During the summer, entertain in style in this upgraded unit or relax by the community pool (only steps away from your front door). Located in a desirable area, close to shopping, restaurants and 20 minutes from our beautiful beaches. It won't last long. Call today to schedule an appointment to come see it!
- MLS® #U8054020
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,832
- Year Built1996
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market24
- Address2556 Northfield Ln
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- Price per sq. ft.$123
- Avg. asking price$226,438
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Stone Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryCurlew Creek Elementary-PN
- MiddlePalm Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- MLS® #:T3211730
- Harold Court Twnhms
- 662 Siren Wind Ln
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 2 BD 3 BA 1912 Sq Ft 0.02 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Brookfield
Highland Park 1st Add
|Price Range:||$199,800 - $299,000|
|Price Range:||$197,900 - $219,900|
Highland Pines Sub
|Price Range:||$209,900 - $209,900|
Listing information courtesy of Lisa Hall Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 11:00pm EST.