- MLS® #:U8054644
- Willow Ridge Re-plat
- 1906 Barrington Dr W
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 4 BD 3 BA 1793 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1491 Ridgelane Rd, Clearwater
Take a look at this lovely home in Sunset Ridge! Once used for group assisted living years ago, this property is laid out perfectly to be a larger family home, or a savvy investor might use it for AirBnB or turn it into a month-to-month hostel and rent out rooms since it's already set up for that purpose. With 6 bedrooms and 3 full baths, 2,300+ sqft and nearly 1/3 of an acre, there's plenty of room and privacy for everyone. The lot has tall, majestic palms and beautiful landscaping in-the-rough. The home is block construction with good, solid bones. The roof and a/c are older, and there are some minor, more cosmetic fixes that need to be done as well. With a bit of work, this would be the perfect piece of paradise for the right (extended) family. There is a month-to-month tenant in place paying $4,500/month. Close to shopping, dining, entertainment, and the #1 beach in the USA! Call for your showing today!!!
- MLS® #U8053540
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,388
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market103
- Address1491 Ridgelane Rd
- SubdivisionSunset Ridge
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- Price per sq. ft.$157
- Avg. asking price$287,400
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDunedin Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- MLS® #:U8063148
- 2054 High Ridge Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 3 BD 2 BA 1586 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:U8063932
- Sirmons Heights 1st Add
- 809 S Betty Ln
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 3 BD 2 BA 1385 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sunset Ridge
Bay Terrace 3
|Price Range:||$269,999 - $269,999|
Belleair Estates 2nd Add
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $378,500|
Sunfish Bay Condo
|Price Range:||$295,000 - $295,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams St Pete Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 11:31am EST.