- MLS® #:U8068881
- Pelican Place
- 39 Pelican Pl #39
- Belleair, FL 33756
- 3 BD 2 BA 2013 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Belleview Blvd #103, Belleair
Loads of updating completed including fresh paint, must see! Located within the grounds of the Belleair County Club and the historic Belleview Inn is this spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath wrap-around corner unit in South Garden 8 with north, east and southern exposures. As you enter the foyer, you’ll appreciate the spaciousness this unit has to offer. The living room has crown molding and glass sliders that open to a large open patio facing north. Facing east is a balcony looking to trees, manicured grounds and the back of the hotel. Exit from the family room or study to another huge patio with southern exposure, wonderful for entertaining! Amenities include hurricane shutters on the north & south sides and a workshop/hobby room off of the northern patio. South Garden 8 provides under building assigned parking, an assigned storage unit, thermal heated pool, newer roof and updated hallways and main entry foyer. Become a member of the Belleair Country Club for a discounted price and enjoy two 18-hole golf courses, tennis courts, pickleball and more. Convenient to Clearwater Beach, Morton Plant Hospital, dining and shopping.
- MLS® #U8053178
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,920
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Security, Storage, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Reserved, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market207
- Address8 Belleview Blvd #103
- SubdivisionBelleview Biltmore Villas South Garden
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Price per sq. ft.$256
- Avg. asking price$411,500
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories8
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBelleair Elementary-PN
- MiddleLargo Middle-PN
- HighLargo High-PN
Neighborhoods Similar to Belleview Biltmore Villas South Garden
Beachside Villas Of Indian Rocks Beach
|Price Range:||$400,000 - $400,000|
Vistas Of Belleair Condo
|Price Range:||$379,900 - $379,900|
|Price Range:||$329,900 - $499,000|
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 12:00am EST.