- MLS® #:T3146872
- Indian Hills
- 301 Apache Trl
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 4 BD 6 BA 4686 Sq Ft 3.73 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1611 Cottagewood Dr, Brandon
Gorgeous traditional 5 bedroom/5 bath home set on 3/4 of an acre of mature landscaping. The kitchen features top of the line stainless steel appliances including a sub-zero fridge, granite counters with a large breakfast counter and nook overlooking the pool. The home boasts crown moulding, and paneling throughout with parquet and wide plank wood floors. Downstairs has a bedroom that can be converted into an office or used as a second master. It has its own private on-suite bathroom and door.. There is a huge family room with wood burning fireplace. French doors lead out to a covered lanai and screened pool and spa. Upstairs features a bonus area, sitting room/family room or an office. The master bedroom is ENORMOUS and has his and hers walk-in closets. There is a large inside laundry room. You’ll find an oversized 2 car garage with side door entry. And in addition to the attached garage, is another building (51 x 40) that was used to house a car collection and can hold 9 cars. Or it could be easily converted into a guest house, nanny quarters. Newer drain field for septic tank and well for irrigation with holding tank, AC units installed in 2017. Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #U8052906
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,125
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages11
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market32
- Address1611 Cottagewood Dr
- SubdivisionLakewood Hills
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33510
- Price per sq. ft.$141
- Avg. asking price$517,250
- Homes Available2
- InteriorParquet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- MLS® #:T3154416
- Hidden Reserve
- 104 Brookover Ln
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 4 BD 4 BA 4015 Sq Ft 0.36 AC
- MLS® #:T3134652
- Lincoln Park
- 615 E Lumsden Rd
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 5 BD 7 BA 6459 Sq Ft 1.04 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lakewood Hills
Toulon phase 2
|Price Range:||$507,080 - $507,080|
La Collina Ph 2a 2b
|Price Range:||$450,739 - $509,506|
Jaudon Ranch Estates
|Price Range:||$550,000 - $550,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Action First Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:29am EDT.