- MLS® #:U8044388
- 2360 Forest Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 2 BD 1 BA 1038 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3960 108th Ave N, Clearwater
Lovely home in the Lakes subdivision all ages are welcome. Enjoy your evenings on the back porch overlooking small pond, or take a stroll thru your neighborhood with sidewalks or go swimming in community pool. This home is a 2 bedroom with a den that could be used as a third bedroom, 2 baths split plan with oversized 2 car garage and is located on a Cul-de-sac. Updates include Hurricane impact windows, and newer A/C installed in 2016. Master bedroom offers a walk in closet , En suite bath. Centrally located close to mall, shopping, movies, and the interstate. The 144 per month covers heated and cooled pool access, lawn irrigation, and maintenance, tennis courts, shuffle board. This home needs some updates but at this price you can afford to do them at your leisure. This home will go fast so call for a private showing today.
- MLS® #U8051946
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,128
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Playground, Pool, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market20
- Address3960 108th Ave N
- SubdivisionLakes Unit Ii Ph 3 Sec 1 The
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33762
- Price per sq. ft.$197
- Avg. asking price$239,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPinellas Central Elem-PN
- MiddleFitzgerald Middle-PN
- HighPinellas Park High-PN
- MLS® #:U8058557
- Woodmont Park
- 1863 Ridgeway Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 3 BD 2 BA 1159 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:U8053865
- 2081 Forest Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 2 BD 2 BA 1213 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lakes Unit Ii Ph 3 Sec 1 The
|Price Range:||$262,900 - $262,900|
Meadow Lawn 7th Add
|Price Range:||$187,000 - $299,000|
|Price Range:||$215,000 - $239,000|
Listing information courtesy of Pyramid Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.