- MLS® #:U8055634
- Hillcrest Estates 1st Add Pt Rep
- 945 College Hill Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33765
- 4 BD 3 BA 2658 Sq Ft 0.38 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2272 Habersham Dr, Clearwater
Highly sought after Morningside Estates - Shows Pride of Ownership - 3 bedroom / 2 bath Split Bedroom plan - open floor plan with French Doors to screened Lanai lends itself to casual Florida living - Kichen boasts newer Wood Cabinets, Stainless appliances and Granite Counter Tops - Master Bedroom features Laminate flooring, walk in closet, updated bath and Sliding Glass doors to Lanai - Updates include newer roof (2013) , new AC/Heat (2019) - new hot water heater (2019) newer double paned windows and doors - crown molding and more - No required HOA fee - enjoy the newly renovated Morningside Rec Center - Membership Optional - includes tennis courts,outdoor pool and playground, gymnasium and fitness center - Conveniently located near schools, shopping and Clearwater Beach - Easy access to US 19 and SR 60 allowing short commute to Tampa and St. Petersburg
- MLS® #U8050377
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,578
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofBuilt-Up, Shingle
- Address2272 Habersham Dr
- SubdivisionMorningside Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$178
- Avg. asking price$292,500
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market33
- MLS® #:U8062425
- Downing Sub
- 3108 Downing St
- Clearwater, FL 33759
- 3 BD 1 BA 1447 Sq Ft 0.47 AC
- MLS® #:U8059096
- 1524 Rosewood St
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 3 BD 2 BA 2084 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Morningside Estates
|Price Range:||$270,000 - $289,900|
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $319,900|
Bay Isle Landings
|Price Range:||$244,900 - $309,900|
Listing information courtesy of Delta Realty International Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 7:30am EST.