- MLS® #:U8054499
- Biltmore Rep
- 2 West Ln
- Belleair, FL 33756
- 4 BD 6 BA 4495 Sq Ft 1.10 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
415 Poinsettia Rd, Belleair
This beautiful Belleair Pool home has a desirable open concept floor plan. If you like to entertain or have the need for extra space then you must see this house! The home is set on a large and level lot with gorgeous curbside appeal and lush tropical landscaping. Inside, you will enjoy over 4,200 square feet of living all on one floor. The foyer opens to a spacious and welcoming formal living room with vaulted ceilings and heaps of natural light. Your living area has plenty of room for elegant or casual entertaining of both family and friends. The luxuriously sized owners' suite features a spacious walk-in closet and a spa-like bathroom with soaking tub. A split bedroom floor-plan provides its owners maximum privacy. The gourmet kitchen is the heart of this home and is outfitted with dual center Islands, commercial-grade refrigerator, 5 burner gas cook-top and warming drawer. Outside features a screened patio and pool acting as a private retreat for the ultimate in relaxation. Walk your dog to the Bluffs of Belleair over-looking the Intracoastal waterway or if your prefer a country club experience, the new Pelican Golf Club and the Belleair Country Club are both within walking distance. This home is perfect for an active family or someone looking for a home that provides all its amenities on one level.
- MLS® #U8049066
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,206
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK, Park, Playground, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address415 Poinsettia Rd
- SubdivisionBelleair Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Price per sq. ft.$227
- Avg. asking price$825,460
- Homes Available15
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market150
Neighborhoods Similar to Belleair Estates
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $1,499,000|
Residences At Windward Passage Condo
|Price Range:||$599,900 - $899,900|
Bella Capri Condo
|Price Range:||$879,000 - $929,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 3:30am EST.