- MLS® #:U8068226
- 440 Mehlenbacher Rd
- Belleair, FL 33756
- 3 BD 3 BA 1777 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1701 Indian Rocks Rd, Belleair
Beautifully updated and centrally located in Belleair, this gorgeous pool home features 3 Bedrooms + Office and 3 Bathrooms. Stepping into the home, you will be amazed with the vaulted ceilings, the refinished wood floors and travertine tile throughout the Kitchen, Dining Room and Sun Room. A perfect split plan with two Master Bedrooms, and an open floor plan for a light and airy feel. The renovated Kitchen boasts 42” wood cabinets, granite, gas/electric combination cooktop, range and range hood. Step onto a slate patio that introduces a large pool with a "Palm" privacy fence as a backdrop for a peaceful, roomy and private backyard. Other notable features include: Brand new A/C, double pane windows & sliding glass doors, tankless gas water heater (2016), water softener, plantation shutters, 8” base molding and an interior Laundry Nook. Conveniently located near Pelican Golf Course, Belleair Golf Course and many shops and restaurants.
- MLS® #U8048945
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,245
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights, NaturalGas Available, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Gunite
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address1701 Indian Rocks Rd
- SubdivisionBelleair Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Price per sq. ft.$240
- Avg. asking price$919,193
- Homes Available15
- InteriorWood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Coffered Ceiling(s), Skylight(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener, Built-In Oven, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market113
Neighborhoods Similar to Belleair Estates
|Price Range:||$875,000 - $875,000|
|Price Range:||$474,900 - $1,395,309|
Island Estates Of Clearwater Unit 7b
|Price Range:||$868,000 - $868,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 8:00am EST.