- MLS® #:A4445826
- Central Park, Sp B-2b
- 11908 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2131 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8820 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton
This is a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home with panoramic lake golf course views! Some of the updates are granite counter tops through out, top of the line stainless steel appliances, flooring, interior paint and brushed nickel fixtures. This model perfect home is ready for a new family. The list of amenities in Heritage Harbor include a recreation center, fitness center, junior sized Olympic pool, spa, satellite pool, sand volleyball courts, basketball courts, tennis and pickle ball courts, playground, dog park and a family activites court, beach volleyball courts,bocce ball, corn hole, picnic areas, and playgrounds and a 70 acre fishing lake is down the street next to the soccer and baseball fields. This Florida living at its very best.
- MLS® #U8048846
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,290
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address8820 Stone Harbour Loop
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$89
- Avg. asking price$197,481
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market119
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- MLS® #:T3168322
- Silverlake A Sub
- 5223 60th Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2086 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4441337
- Del Tierra Ph Iii
- 15117 Agave Grove Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 2604 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
Grand Estuary Iv At Rvr Std Or2388 3236
|Price Range:||$184,900 - $184,900|
River Strand Heritage Harbour
|Price Range:||$210,000 - $210,000|
Magnolia Crossing A Condo Or1761 7301
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $199,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Metro.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:44am EDT.