- MLS® #:U8051418
- Palmetto Terrace
- 2206 Arlington Pl
- Clearwater, FL 33765
- 3 BD 2 BA 1275 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1352 Ranchwood Dr, Clearwater
--PRE FORECLOSURE, BRING ALL OFFERS!!-- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Welcome to the beautiful Morningside Estates! This charming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with a 2 car garage is perfect for first time home buyers, families, and anyone looking for a home in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Clearwater! Come see the spacious split floor plan! Did you know there's a mortgage that includes money for renovations?! Contact us for more info! The screened-in Florida room is the perfect place to lounge and read a book. The large fenced-in backyard has tons of room to play! This home is centrally located, and close to all the great things the city has to offer. It's also only a short drive away from America's #1 beach! There is NO REQUIRED HOA FEE & NO FLOOD ZONE! This community oriented neighborhood recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation of the Morningside Recreation Complex. Bring the whole family and relax by the pool, or even play a game of basketball or tennis! Looking for a great gym? They have that too! THIS PRE-FORECLOSURE HOME WILL NOT BE ON THE MARKET LONG! GET IT BEFORE THE BANK DOES!! Buyer to verify all dimensions.
- MLS® #U8047923
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,692
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Park, Pool, Sidewalk, Wheelchair Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market93
- Address1352 Ranchwood Dr
- SubdivisionMorningside Estates Unit 3b
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$185
- Avg. asking price$340,700
- Homes Available2
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- MLS® #:U8043657
- Greenbriar Unit 6-b
- 2429 Rutland Ln
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 2 BD 2 BA 1760 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:T3186066
- Emerald Hill Estates
- 1701 Emerald Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 2 BD 2 BA 1514 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Morningside Estates Unit 3b
|Price Range:||$360,000 - $360,000|
Spring Lake Heights
|Price Range:||$329,900 - $329,900|
|Price Range:||$350,000 - $350,000|
Listing information courtesy of Belloise Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.