- MLS® #:U8060209
- Oak Park Estates Add
- 1850 Oak Park Dr S
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 3 BD 2 BA 1561 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1838 Elaine Dr, Clearwater
Honey stop the car, must see inside this beautifully and totally 3/3/2 1683 sq ft. updated home. Pictures do not do this home justice. This home come complete with all the newest upgrades so tastefully done, including but not limited to; new doors, windows, roof, flooring, freshly painted, plumbing, electric, bathrooms, energy efficient AC, new attic insulation, water heater, new patio pavers and privacy fencing. Kitchen included; top of the line stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances, new wood cabinets w/ soft close, granite counter tops and eat-in/entertainment island, elegant mosaic back-splash , all tided in together w/ gray plank tile flooring. Exterior is concrete block w/ stucco and also primed and newly painted. This home also features a large inside laundry room, two car garage, extra large parking pad. A must see home! Close to great schools, shopping, bus lines, beaches, 3 airports. So much to do near by! Come live the Florida dream!! Make an appointment today! Easy to see....
- MLS® #U8047456
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,683
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Lighting, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Address1838 Elaine Dr
- SubdivisionHidden Cove
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- Price per sq. ft.$204
- Avg. asking price$343,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Other, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market145
- MLS® #:U8059746
- Brookstone Sub
- 1916 Cobblestone Way
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- 3 BD 2 BA 1440 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:T3195970
- South Haven Sub
- 1542 S Haven Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33764
- 3 BD 2 BA 1921 Sq Ft 0.46 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Hidden Cove
|Price Range:||$290,000 - $349,999|
|Price Range:||$369,500 - $369,500|
The Towns Of Belleair Grove
|Price Range:||$320,100 - $320,100|
Listing information courtesy of Mc Homes Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.