- MLS® #:U8066195
- Estancia Twnhms
- 2460 Balboa Ct
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 2 BD 2 BA 1069 Sq Ft 0.07 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19029 Us Highway 19 N #15f, Clearwater
This gorgeous villa is an end unit in the middle of one of the most sought after Retirement communities. The villa has been completely updated with raised ceiling in the Kitchen and has been opened up between the kitchen and dinning room including a granite bar. All appliances have been updated. Both bathrooms are pristine with even tiled walls. It has an extended lanai that looks over a lush yard and mature trees with newer windows and storage. A tankless water heater is new in the last 3 months. A/C is 5-6 years old. The laundry room has built in cabinets. This community is surrounded by the Bay and has a lighted walkway and two piers where you can enjoy the Manatees and Dophins as they play. It has 2 fitness rooms, a Billiard Room, Game rooms, library, heated pool, shuffleboard, putting green and a Social Director on site. The huge ballroom provides dinners, dances, line dancing, yoga and many entertainment venues. They bowl and golf together. They even Cruise together so come and enjoy your Retirement in this beautiful and active community
- MLS® #U8047287
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1977
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address19029 Us Highway 19 N #15f
- SubdivisionImperial Cove
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$121
- Avg. asking price$130,163
- Homes Available12
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market48
- MLS® #:U8064948
- Chateaux Woods Condo
- 2811 Rampart Cir
- Clearwater, FL 33761
- 3 BD 2 BA 1585 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:U8057569
- Countrygrove East
- 2783 Alexander Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33763
- 3 BD 2 BA 1868 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Imperial Cove
Lafayette Square Condo
|Price Range:||$1,100 - $1,300|
|Price Range:||$1,350 - $1,350|
The District At Clearwater
|Price Range:||$1,269 - $1,375|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Action First Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 8:45am EST.