- MLS® #:T3204245
- 1968 Clearview Lake Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 2 BD 2 BA 1946 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
608 N Osceola Ave, Clearwater
THE ULTIMATE IN COASTAL LUXURY AWAITS. Custom built in 2014, this waterfront estate of 4,090 sq ft is the perfect blend of craftsman architecture with modern coastal luxury design. The 282’ deep lot rises up from the Intracoastal Waterway to a bluff where the home is located providing amazing open water views throughout. A luxurious great room provides the ultimate open living & entertaining space with a dining room, living room, family room & kitchen combination featuring travertine & hardwood floors, double-sided gas fireplace & 3 sets of French doors opening to the covered lanai & open water views beyond. The family chef will enjoy the stainless appliances with 6 burner gas stove & wine refrigerator. A prep sink sits in the expansive kitchen island with gorgeous granite & seating for 5+. The master suite spans the entire water frontage with wood floors, French doors out to a covered balcony, travertine-clad bathroom with jetted tub, dual sinks & walk-in shower & large walk-in closet. 4 spacious guest bedrooms & bathrooms are perfect for family & guests. A media/game room acts as a 2nd floor family gathering room. The backyard oasis features a large covered lanai & beautiful heated pool & spa with travertine decking. An expansive lawn leads down to the 152’ composite dock with boatlift. A 2 car garage, camera security system & gorgeous laundry room round off the features of this incredible estate. Surpassing the latest hurricane codes & an elevated lot allows this estate to enjoy low insurance costs.
- MLS® #U8047024
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,090
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address608 N Osceola Ave
- SubdivisionBidwells Oak Wood Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- Price per sq. ft.$171
- Avg. asking price$634,950
- Homes Available5
- InteriorQuarry Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market195
- MLS® #:U8051187
- Island Estates Of Clearwater
- 68 Windward Is
- Clearwater, FL 33767
- 4 BD 4 BA 2832 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:U8060731
- Island Estates Of Clearwater Unit 7b
- 780 Snug Is
- Clearwater, FL 33767
- 3 BD 2 BA 1724 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bidwells Oak Wood Add
Brightwater Blue Twnhms
|Price Range:||$12,000 - $12,000|
Island Estates Of Clearwater
|Price Range:||$5,500 - $5,500|
|Price Range:||$2,800 - $2,800|
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 4:00pm EST.